Dont you all love Ming's new blog look? I absolutely love the header. The layout's simple. But the header made it so nice. I'm so proud of me! HAHA.
Check it out here
-
Okay. Enough bragging. Back to my boring day. (I know i shouldnt be blogging bout my daily life but heck)
After having lunch in the Japanese restaurant in NZX - Kansai,
i locked myself in my room the remaining day and let the radiation of the laptop surround me. Editing photos, downloading music, blasting the radio, colouring cards, drawing heart shapes, chatting with relatively random strangers and some long-time-no-see friends (Aaron, ThiamJoo, Gavin, Sean, JunJie, Ming, Joey, Ewei..), were what you could see me doing the whole afternoon and evening.
After having my dinner - grilled chicken with side dishes of grilled bacon and sweet potato and a dishful of baked swiss brown mushrooms, i continue to type and stare at the screen of my Twinhead.
-
My neck is sore. My back aches. My legs are stiff from sitting too long. My eyes are bloodshot.
HELP ME. STOP ME FROM USING THIS FREAKIN LAPTOP.
-
I am going to nurse myself back to life by..eating an apple. So there!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment