New year, new blog. Well, it's not exactly the new year yet but, y'all get what i mean lah right?
-
I've kinda noticed that many people have started blogging bout the upcoming year and school and such stuff so i guess i'll just join in and put out my view too. Aha.
On one hand, i'm dreading the new year. There's so many things i'm not ready to let go of yet, so many matters not settled yet, so many million things i havent said or done yet.
But on the other hand, i'm excited at what the 2009 will bring. I cant wait to go to a new class, meet up with old friends, make new ones, yada-yada.
08' was a year that i changed the most i suppose. I learnt many lessons and screwed up lots. Things got pretty complicated at times when we fought and didnt talk. And it was this year that i cried and laughed the most. And you could say that i'm clear now and i know what i want. I've found myself after going through all those messy stuff.
So i guess i'm hoping to make the next year better and more meaningful. I'll try to live the next year with no regrets and laugh as much as i can. Studies? Ahaha. Right. PMR year. I cant feel any pressure yet but whether i will later on, i still do not know.
-
Enough bout that, i cant freaking wait till the coming outing.
Like totally scream already!! :D
.
No comments:
Post a Comment