I went to JunJie's house!! Yay!
I persuaded dad to let me go after my dental appointment and he agreed.
Bro sent me there in dad's car at around 5.30pm. The rest of them were already there.
Sean, Gavin, Ming, Bryan, Ryan, Mel and of course JunJie. :D
Mel went back at 6.45pm. Ditcher.
After playing cards, comp, truth or dare(which was hilarious!), we went down for dinner. Buffet style. Drank 3 glasses of wine. All in a shot with Ming, Gav, and Bryan. Shared ice kacang with Ming.
Went back up. Chilled in the room. Sean taught Gav how to play piano. Gav taught me. :D I can play now!
Emo-ed. Sean cheered me up. Went down. Star-gazed. The guys went back at 11.15pm. So JunJie and i sat down at talked bout everything. :)
Bro fetched me with dad's car and after getting lost several times, we found our way back and reached home at 12.15am.
No pics. But i had fun, mostly.
Super short post bout this. No mood to elaborate? Yeah, probably.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment