I watched fireworks from the balcony last night. Counted down and i felt, sad. I dunno why, but i did. I felt like crying when i heard the countdown. Blaa.
Watched Da Vinci Code with my mum and had maggi goreng. My new year eve countdown. Aha. I made a fairly simple resolution which i shall try to keep. (:
-
New years day was just like any other day except for the constant flow of new year greeting messages. Sorry to those i didnt reply. (: You know lah, my phone bill high.
-
Back to school day is getting so near. I dont look forward to it at all. Cengal. :/ Why couldnt i bloody stay in Jati?! Okay. I promised not to complain and all so i shall stop now.
-
I'm just skipping from topic to topic now so excuse me.
-
I'm addicted to HSM songs all over again. Na na na.
-
I'm getting new contacts tomorrow. And changing my hair back to it's original colour on Saturday. School. UGH. So troublesome.
-
I'm sleepy. I think i'll go tell Ryan and Joey goodnight now.
-
.
No comments:
Post a Comment