Sunday, February 15, 2009

Be mine, cause i'm already yours.

Yes, Valentines officially ended 45 minutes ago.

And i'm feeling sleepy now and i can feel the eyebags popping out but i just gotta finish this post tonight, else there wont be a Valentines post. HAH.



Sooo,

Valentines this year was great! Stayed up till 12.30am the previous night to finish up the cards.

Went to school early and gave gifts to everyone.



I gave :


- Chocolate chip cookie

- A handmade card

- Cool shirts

-And some cheapo stuff from Career Club (which hasnt been delivered).

.

to everyone this year.

.

Thanks for the pretty and awesome cards. The cookies. The chocolates. The candies. The chips. The clips. The cupcakes. Thanks for EVRYTHING, EVERYONE.

You all made my Valentines a huge success.

.

I've been looking forward to Valetines for ages and it has come and sadly, gone.

It was fun while it lasted.

.

Went to The Club after school and tuition. Swam! Joey and Mel didnt though.

Left me, Sean, Ming. Gav, and two of his friends - Kevin and Ian Raj. Jhaha.

Thankyou Ming and Sean when we were in the pool. :D THANKYOU!

DJ has won BU3. Aha.

.

I had a secret valentine.

:X HEHE.

.

Joey. MelW. MelL. Sher. Pearl. Elaine. Heidy. YanXiang. KarMun. SoonLen. Ming. And others i've failed to mention, iheartyouguyssomuch!

.

.

.

BYEBYE.

I miss valentines already.

.

.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY,

EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment