---
We met in the year '08. She was behind me. We chatted. We talked. We became close. We became real close.
I introduced her to all my friends. Some, accepted her, some not quite but eventually they did.
.
I went to Europe and saw all the blog posts she dedicated to me. Touched and flattered were what i felt.
.
I came back from Europe, and we hungout even more than last time. Jay-sen's party was awesome too! :D
.
Went to her place and we cooked the most awesome food ever. ;D Picniced too.
.
.
Then i had a small gathering at my place. Sleepover. :)
.
Then Mel had a great BBQ party. And we dressed up.
.
And then we had a freaking awesome day-before-new-year-eve-outing!
.
.
Then Joey's early birthday party this year.



.
.
You mean so much to me,
You make me laugh,
You get me hyper,
You bring out the honest side of me,
I love it when we tell each other everything and every single detail of anything,
We get high, happy, and sometimes jealous too.
.
.
Only you and God knows how much i love you. (:
.
.
Have a freaking awesome year ahead of you!
.
.
Happy belated 15th birthday, Joey!
No comments:
Post a Comment