Friday, April 24, 2009
Lost and insecure, you found me.
Haven't been able to blog these couple of days. Probably cause i've been too busy talking on the phone? Hah.
Today was unexpectedly okay :)
Heidy ditched me today. Hmphh.
Science was spent searching for 'difficult' words from a book with Elaine.
Slept for two periods during maths.
Copied stuff during BM.
Recess was spent ... thinking :)
Had bacaan after recess, ended up going to Meranti to hangout with Pearl and Joey cause there were no teachers there. Settled a big yet small stressful issue. Yay!
Went back to class and stone and sleep.
Went out of class again during Moral. Passed my notes, ate my currypuff with Joey and Zuen :)
Had English after that. Wrote in our new book :D
And talked to Bren behind class.
Then stoned/slept for the remaining time.
I liked today. I got to rest and sleep and just chill.
Went to have lunch with mum after school.
Messaged Pearl and Laine and Joey.
LALALA.
I have tuition later. Melissa Wongggg ;D WHEEEE!
Then after tuition is talking on phone time. ME LIKE.
:D
Wheeee! I wished you came Dy, have many things to tell you on Monday! :D
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment