Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Reindeer and moose

.
.
I liked school today :) Cept for one part.


Anyways, i basicly hungout with Sher and Mel during PJK today. Then had seriously boring KHB. Ate Dy's chocolaty chocolate cookie in class :D

Recess, :/ I love you kay, girl? I said all i wanted to say in my note i gave you. You rock :D

Sejarah, Maths, Science all flew by. Bacaan was spent wandering around with Heidy then played Dare or Dare in class with the whole gang :)


Oooh, there's tuition later :)
Daddy's going Australia tonight. And mummy don't let me send him off to airport :/
Ba-da-bing.


I have homework today. But it's downstairs and i'm sleepy.
Hmm, sleep or homework. Or call someone? Tough choice.


Sing along to Poker face first laah.


Song over, plumber in the house. Still haven't decided what to do. Watch TV laaaah :)
Blog again tonight? Maybe. I have pictures to upload.




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment