Problems, we're all facing them now.
And i'm sorry if i'm the source of these problems.
Firstly,
I'm sorry i've changed. I dunno how much i've changed and i dunno whether i can go back to who i was.
It's up to you to accept me for who i am or not.
As for my moodswings, blame it on hormones and these crap problems.
I'm only have my moodswings when i see you guys fighting and me trying to solve it.
It's tiring. It's like i have to choose between you guys.
And yes, i noticed i've been ditching you guys but no, i never ever meant to use you guys at all.
I came to you when i had problems and you helped me get through.
But don't you know that even if i don't hangout with you all the time, we're stil besl friends?
It's just so hard to flock from one group to another.
Please, i really am trying. Give me a chance.
Next,
Another problem caused by me. Cause of that stupid stupid message i saved.
That stupid message you saw in my phone.
It's in the past, dear. Forget bout it and move on.
We can't change the past, we can't keep trying to figure out what will happen tomorrow,
We only can live and appreciate the present.
He loves you. Don't do anyting stupid.
Doesn't mean everyone's breaking up cause of something stupid then you and him have to suffer too.
Butterfly and cotton candy's different.
You're lucky you have cotton candy.
I believe in forever and always,
Just because i was in a bad mood and wrote in the note that everyone will be seperated one day doesn't mean it will happen to you.
You and him can go on for a very long time.
Trust him and trust yourself.
Don't pick a fight cause of something small.
He's done alot for you, even all of us can see it,
Why can't you?
Think bout it properly kay.
Heart you! (:
And something good finally happens,
BMW will happen soon. YAY them (:
I gave him up for you,
If you can't see that i did that to save us,
Then honestly,
I dunno whattodo.
:'(
No comments:
Post a Comment