Love game was super implanted in my head. GAH.
Hungout with the usual gang in class.
Recessed with the usual people at the rock table.
Slept during maths as usual.
Stayed back with the usual two after school for awhile before heading home.
Talked to Pearl for a wee while before going online to upload pictures from Bryan's party to facebook:)
DID NOT STUDY.
Tuesday,
Laughed with Heidy bout the 2 in 1 joke in class. XD.
Stayed back in school with Sher,Pearl and Joey.
Came online once i reached home.
GAH. DID NOT STUDY AT ALL.
I was planning to, but there were too many things in the way.
For example, i decided to study at 8pm once all the pictures were uploaded. BUT,the laptop was super laggy. And then Pearl called. And then Daddy came in my room to talk. AND THEN, Sean called.
BOO ME LAH >(
Some of the pictures from tuesday are up!
i think i'll upload the rest in fb next time.
CUTENESS:D

RFL
Thinking of him? :)
--
--
Wednesday,
Had some H1N1 talk today in the hall. Walked around school with Sherr and Mel after the talk.
Did accounts during KH:) Had a very filling meal for recess.
Sejarah was great. Maths was maths. XD.
Science was awesome. Did some cool electrostatic experiment.
HAH! I googled it. It's called a Windhurst machine. YAY ME,Pn.cheah!:D
I shall arise and go now. I shall arise and go reply my smses and then go take a power nap now.
.
.
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment