#1. Waking up reaaal late.
Pearl called while i was brushing my teeth, surprisingly she understood what i was saying! ;D
Went down and had breakfast.
#2. I getta do whatever i please to do.
For example, bake a banana chocolate cake for Pearl! :)
#3. There're functions to attend.
For example, The Edge - food tasting event thingo, gourmet food + hawker food combo.
If i wasn't fat on Saturday, i am now.
I ate three plates of nasi lemak there! Greedy greedy but hell, it was awesome! :)
-
#4. There's time to just slack around and laze in bed after lunch.
Lay in bed with mummy, talked then i studied! :D
Geography Form1 - COMPLETED!
-
#5. I getta go jogging!
Exercise. Attemped to burn off all the calories from the nasi lemak but don't think it worked cause i ate a tim tam when i got back. HAHA.
-
#6. Long showers.
Sang in the shower, then put on my favourite oversized tee - Frankie! :)
-
#8. Homecooked dinner and quality time with family.
Chicken salad and watched ntv7 news with them :)
rest in peace, Yasmin Ahmad, Sepet's my favourite production from you.
Thank you so much.
-
#9. I getta go online for a long time without feeling guilty!
Cause bro was online so i ambil kesempatan to chat with him while fb-ing and blogging :D
-
#10. Staying up late.
I kinda regret that cause i tend to feel sleepy the next day but i shouldn't live life with regrets so yeah. Had strawberries then sis read a bedtime story to me :)
-
I heart Sundays.
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment