I, Ng Shu Wen made a pledge to study hard for PMR a few months back, and I am proud to say that i'm keeping my pledge!:D For now that is.
Lifeless these days. Wake up at 5.40am. Go school.
Pay attention in class and..guess what!
I don't sleep as much in class now! HUGE IMPROVEMENT.
I mean, i still sleep sometimes. But just during maths lahh. XD
Then my new timetable is to stay in school till 1.30pm.
Kissing staying back till 4.30pm byebye:(
Then tuition whole day till late evening. Dinner. Then study till 11pm.
OMfreakingggG. I need sleep. And time to rest more!
I'm so tired when i come home that i want to fall on my bed and never wake up again.
GAHH. So don't call me emo when i'm in school, i'm just so freaking tired these days.
Who'd ever guess that i'd actually study for an exam that's three months away. Haha, i'm a changed person,yo!:)
Study freak now,hee!:DDD
I need cheesecake to keep me awake for Geography - bab11 but the ones that're in the fridge ain't nice:/
---
hari kerjaya in school today! FUNFUNFUN!:D
No details needed lah, cause if you were observing me, which i doubt you did, then you'd see how crazy i got over the...pens! HAHA.
Wished i could have skipped tuition today and go for the Malam Bakat thingo that Ryan ajak-ed me to. Oh well,there's always next time,right?:)
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment