Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sleep deprived.

-
-
It's great to escape the daily routines of waking at 5.45am to go to school. It feels so much nicer to wake up late and go down and have a nice and leisurely breakfast instead of the usual grab-and-go ones.
-
-
Went ou yesterday with mummy. She joined me for my 30-hour famine thingo. We had juice :D and the guy screwed up my order :/


-
-
Then we broke our hunger strike at 6pm! :) Wolfed down a springroll then headed for dinner!
-
-


-----


I had a crazily heavy breakfast today - 4 cocktail sausages, 3 bacons, 2 eggs, a slice of toast, a small piece of cake, some pastry and a glass of juice.
Gosh!I feel like Sean!:O

Then after that, my mum and i had a karaoke session :D
WOOH!Don't you just love Westlife? :)
-
-
-
Showered then went out to Subang Parade to shop around for my new phone.
-
I didn't wanna eat lunch cause of the heavy breakfast. But noooo! Mum had to go Sakae Sushi and eat a 'light' lunch. Gah. After six red plates, we stumbled out and went to DU for my dental appointment.
-
-
-
-
After that, we went back SubangParade to get my new phone! :D WOOH.
Happyhappy. Went jogging in the evening with sis!:) Had indian for dinner.
I think i gained 34569kg in the past 3days. God. Imagine me in the next week!:O
-
-
AAAAAAAAH!
toodles!:O

No comments:

Post a Comment