Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I wanna be with youuu

-
-
We're getting back our papers tomorrow! We won't be having any exams tomorrow! Which means we get to sit back at our own places! Which means no more laughing at Siew Ho when Ann sprays water on him :) Which means no more laughing over stupid things during exams. Which also means no more teachers asking us to shuddup and look at our own desks.
Which also means, umm.. Okay,i ran out of ideas ;S

i'm glad trials are over. But then there's a part of me that'll miss it too. Cause of the fun we always have during exams :D

I completely forgot that school ends at 12.30 -.- Probably cause i was too stressed out cause of Geo? XD if only that was the case then i'd be proud of myself.

---
I'm happyyyy.Cause i got to skip tuition and baked with mum. Then i had a much needed two hour nap. YAY.

Okay,this post is so full of rantings and stuff so i shall bid farewell now before i post something real stupid that i'll regret, just like i regretted posting the 'Fall For You' post a couple of days ago which hopefully no one saw. I deleted it after one day cause it was too..weird and corny.


Okay,enough,
toodles! :D
oh yeah,
happy september! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment