Sunday, September 6, 2009

I won't go, until you come outside.

-
-
So weird. It's 1.22am now and it just started pouring heavily outside. And that doesn't help my situation at all. I'm sleepy and tired and i just want to crawl in the safe and warm covers of my bed and finally call it a night. But, I can't eventhough i'm so tempted to.
Have one more set of KH to do,Form3 Sejarah to study finish and a BM karangan to write. ==

But the rain's making me all sleepy. Gah.
Hmm,to sleep, or to study?
I think i'll just text and study lah(:At least there's still tomorrow and Monday to sleep(:
And Joey,i need my top-up! My phone bill is definitely gonna be crazily high this month >(


and now,to look for someone who will actually reply at this hour.
toodles(:
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment