I came home from the Deepavali open house and i fell asleep like almost right away.
I hate the holidays. Holidays make me grow fat.
Yes Sean, i know i am already damn ultra huge :P You do not have to say anymore.
I will not eat so much anymore. But. Remind me la. Haha.
And why why whyyyy do i stop replying someone when i text?!
I don't do it on purpose, you know.
It's just that i forget. All the time. I read the message. I press 'back', thinking 'I'll reply later after i brush my teeth/comb my hair/eat my lunch/finish fbing etc'. BUT. I never do. Well not until the next day or something.
I will try to change that too, hmm.
Next, i read three storybooks in three days. Whattawasteofmoney. I guess i shouldn't finish them too fast. Else i'd have a headache afterwards, and i'd keep on bugging my mum to get me new ones.
Another thing on my list to change before the new year(?).
RANDOMNESS STRIKES AT MIDNIGHT.
FULLSTOP.
No comments:
Post a Comment