-
I've been tangguh-ing this post for two days already cause i've nothing to type :/
So anyway,the only few pictures i have from my party on Friday.
-
-
The party was okay. Glad you guys had fun scaring yourself xD
-
---
---
-
But now, everything's so boring. I do not wanna say FML cause my life doesn't suck. It just ain't very happening now. Hmm. So, i guess i'm kinda excited to be getting out of the house tomorrow :D Being stuck at home with nothing to do sucks.
-
Oh god. I miss school a lot.
--
-
The days after PMR at the cabins, in the empty classrooms. Watching BeatingBiscuits practice and fool around. Those days made me feel together with you guys. Especially that time when you guys were practicing 'Mama Do' then Pn.Norsila came in just as we were doing the 'uh oh,uh oh' part.
HAHA gooood times :D
This year has gone by much too fast.
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment