Thursday, November 26, 2009

My diner dash girl, i love.

-
-
#1
I was in Italiannies last night with my mum and the waiter guy served us bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and that got me laughing inside cause it reminded me of someone who once told me that he had no money to eat there, so he kept asking the waiter to refill the bread basket. Haha.

#2
I woke up at 9am today. To go to a book sale, and to come out empty handed after spending about two hours there. And i woke up at 9am today. To get stuck in the parking lot for forty minutes. And to go home in a bad mood.
I freaking woke up at 9am for that?!

#3
I found this picture of JunJie!:D Taken last year at Jay-sen's party. Look!



Joey,JunJie, remember?:D
This brother of mine here, wanted to pikat the then 9year old Rachel, Jay-sen's sister.
Tsk. LiJing..:D


#4
I'm waking up early again tomorrow to go for golf practice. Zzz. Hopefully, i'll (accidently) forget to set my alarm later?:D Going ou again after that. Watching New Moon!:D (Hopefully also la. Haha.)

#5
My brother has a new DSLR, so I get his old one! Joy to the world. Zzz.

#6
I'm addicted to Ruffle chips again. Noooo:(
It's so so good and it's in my room now:O
Resisting the temptation to eat now. Aaaaah!:x

#7
Oooh!Lookie! Found another picture from last year's Europe trip.
Gambar in sempena adikku Melissa yg berada di UK sekarang, cause gambar ini diambil di UK juga:D



JellyBellys! Yumyumyum:)
You know there's one shop in ou that sells these? But only a very small selection of it. Compare to all these colours and flavours:O



#8
It's the end of November already! Holy crap. (I won't start saying how fast this year has gone by. I'll save that for next month's post.)

#9
The ninth random thing for tonight. Hmm. I sort of kinda miss school. Wait no. I really really miss school. Not only the cabins where we had so much fun. I miss the classes where we spent our early months in. Ponteng-ing classes up and down the stairs just to see you guys. Those days, will never come back:(

#10
And i miss sitting in front of class and pretending to pay attention to Pn.Lim while she goes on and on about umm trigonometry? Is that it? I can't remember. Haha. But ya, schoolschoolschool. BLAH.

Time to sleeep (and to not remember to set the alarm:P) !.
-
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment