Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All the right words





#1

I went for golf practice yesterday evening. You should've seen my terpaksa-ed pergi face. Haha. My mum got pissed off cause i was super reluctant to go. Did 50 though my mum kept trying to persuade me to do a hundred.



#2

Had a heart to heart session with Joey last night till almost 2am. Honesty and trust, i lovee:D No more secrets. When's our next session?:D



#3

Talked on the phone till almost close to six in the morning today. Then, was forced to wake up at ten!:o 4hours of sleep. Bleh. I'm kind of tired now but not as much as this afternoon. Hmm.



#4

Tightened my braces. Got my new contacts done. And bought a hell lotsa junk food to eat when mummy's not around:) RUFFLES, RUFFLES ;D


#5
I saw sean, jiawei and zhen ian in ou just now! Jati picnic, haha.


#6
??


i have nothing to blog about. bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment