Thursday, December 24, 2009

Room 301

-
-
Hello,haro!It's been a long time since i blogged. I haven't been online since last friday omg. Been busy waking up early to do something everyday. Well. Mostly tuition and jogging. Yesterday was different though. I woke up at 9am and i couldn't go back to sleep! I think my body's adjusting itself into waking up early now. Zzz.

Went out with the girls yesterday!:) Good girl's day out. We got each other Christmas gifts!:D Stupid sherXD
-
-




Went to Mel's place at 9 this morning for breakfast before collecting our PMR results. Dragged my brother along to Mel's place too, haha. And zzz! I got bitten by Mel's noisy yelping doggy which i thought was cute and adorable. I THOUGHT WRONG. What if i have rabies now?:o





Pancakes for breakfast. What happened to the crossaints, Mel?:P And after breakfast, we went and collect our results! Waited for an hour and YAY results came out. No comment on my results. Hmm. Went back home, lunch, then went out with Shaun. Got back home from Christmas eve dinner an hour ago. Yawn.
-
-
HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!
wait,happy and merry means the same right?
BLEH,bad english.
-
-
and and, teacher david called me today!:o
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment