But knowing that you're actually treating this as a game, just really disappoints me. I'm not afraid to admit defeat. But think about it. Who actually loses more? Me, or you?
At least I can hold my head up high and say that i've been true to myself all this while. While you, you've just been so eager to spoil my name that you've not only lost me, you've also lost sight of what's really important, of what is right and wrong. And the saddest thing? You've even managed to lose yourself in this process.
All the best in finding happiness that is true. Happiness that does not involve crushing and messing up other people's hopes and lives.
I am so done with this crap and bullshit you've been feeding other people. Say what you need to say about me, just as long as you're happy okie? Cause right now, i don't give a damn anymore.
Cheers love!
what's been said and done, can never be taken back.
and i'm not even gonna bother to hide my emotions anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment