Friday, December 17, 2010

tis the season to be jolly !



Christmas - My family&i don't celebrate it traditionally. In fact, we don't celebrate it at all(well except for putting up a little Christmas tree we got from Ikea last year). I think the closest i've ever gotten to celebrating Christmas was last year with Shaun at Curve, playing with the fake snow under the huge christmas tree? Ahaha. It wasn't very Christmasy but yeah, other than that, i guess i've never actually celebrated it.

I'd love to celebrate it one day though. I reaally wanna experience the joy of exchanging gifts, caroling, eating turkey with err mashed potatoes and brown sauce? LOL. And eventhough i'm not a Christmas celebrater, i still do tend to get excited when Christmas arrives. I love Christmas songs omg! I ADORE THEM. They just always lifts my spirits up, unlike CNY songs and all the other songs that're played during the other festive seasons.

Mhmm, and i do believe in Santa. It's just that my wishes never came true cause i've never really wished for anything much all these years and also cause there's no Christmas tree for Santa to leave the presents at when he arrives D:

merry x'mas everyone! :)

kiss me, under the mistletoe.


No comments:

Post a Comment