Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Choices, decisions and disappointments.

Second, third and many hundred more thoughts on whether to stay here in UK for my degree or to go Australia.

Pros & Cons of staying in UK:

Pros: A great top ranking university, better opportunities and exposure, higher chance of securing a good job in the future, awesome chances to travel around UK.

Cons: Major homesickness, missing out on all my yummy Malaysian and other food(!!), the distance between everyone I love and more homesickness.

Pros & Cons in going Australia:

Pros: Being only 3hours apart from home, so much closer to home(!), yum yum food everywhere, sunny weather and.. Asians.

Cons: Disappointing daddy(and myself a little), wasting my time coming UK for a year when I could have saved so much money if I studied local, not standing out from the rest and hence not getting a great job opportunity.

DAYUM ASDFGHJKL how do you decide your future just like that?
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment