Saturday, June 16, 2012

story of a lonely traveller.

Went to Edinburgh on my own today! Took the 10.08am train and arrived at Waverly train station at close to half past noon. It was just my luck that the rain was pouring, so up came my hoodie and under the rain I went. First stop was none other than Mussel Inn and.. mussels craving - satisfied! Got to say eating alone sure isn't as fun as with someone else, sigh why am I such a loner 3: Oh well, oh well..carrying on..

Went Primark to shop and after trying on several clothes and browsing through the guy's section, I left feeling pretty disappointed with what they have there today. There weren't any nice guy's shirts at all! And the summer clothes were just, meh. Walked around aimlessly and ended up at Urban Angel for tea.

 rhubarb frangipane


Friendly waiter thought I was from America LOL cause apparently I have an american accent. Epic fail - stay in Britain for 6 months and I developed an American accent, dayum.

After staying in that cozy spot for awhile, I went to Bibi's Bakery nearby to get some sweet stuff.

elderberry macaroon & 
red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting


Then, with no other destinations in mind, I headed to the train station and luck was finally on my side! Caught the next train back to Lancaster without having to wait for the train :D

Yay, first time travelling alone and I managed to do everything well and stay safe. Feeling of accomplishment and confidence hehe.




happy and fat maru :3



No comments:

Post a Comment