Got up bright and early in the morning and got started with the mini honey lavender madeleines and proceeded to slice up some grapefruits and squeeze the goodness out of them. And somehow, me being me, I then had a mini kitchen emergency where half my finger almost got sliced up and blood was gushing out and splattering all over the floor. Straight out of a scene from CSI and the bleeding didn't stop till after quite some time, which I used to fry up some bacon and assemble my bacon, egg, toast loaves.
Eventful preparation for brunch but it was well worth it in the end! Highlight of the day was definitely handing the flowers over to mummy, such a beautiful bouquet of flowers to the best person in my life :)
Happy Mother's Day!
and yeap, that's a batch of rosemary infused butter honey madeleines that chichi and I decided to whip up after brunch mm.
and the most lovely bouquet of flowers, LILIES ARE BEAUTIFUL.


No comments:
Post a Comment