School was boring. Stupid Dy ffk-ed me. :@
It rained today. It was cold. I was cold. I didnt like it. Though i like rain.
I like running in the rain. I ran in the rain with Sher. I had fun.
Fun in school. School is fun.
I went to LaManila after school. I had lunch. Lunch was okay.
I went home after lunch. I showered after i came home.
I'm watching tv. And i'm blogging. And i'm reading a book.
And i dont feel like going tuition later but i have to go.
Gives you hell video is hilarious. I heart it.
Bro got 10 straight As for SPM.
Oh yeah, it's the holidays now. Woot? Naah.
I'm gonna watch Jonas with my sis tomorrow.
I have tuition tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it.
I shall go and find something better to do.
This sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment