Friday, March 13, 2009

Let this go

1. Do you think you're hot?
- Too hot for you to handle;D

2. Upload your favourite picture of you.





3. Why did you like that picture?
-Why does there have to be an answer? I just do. :)

4. When was the last time you eat pizza?
- That day. At MichaelAngelo. Erm. it was a sunday. A sunday before the tests.

5. The last song you listened to?
- Memory.

6. What are you doing now besides this?
- Eating a slice of watermelon.

7. People I tagged
;Sher
;Mel
;Joey
;Gavin
;Pearl

8. Who is number 1? (Sher)
- Bestiebestiebestie!

9. Say something about number 5 (Pearl)
- She's AWESOME. She's someone to go to whenever you feel like sharing your problems or whenever you're up for some fun. :D

10. How bout number 4? (Gavin)
- Someone to go to when you want a laugh.

11.Who is number 2? (Mel)
- She's Mel. HAHA. No expainations needed. ;D

12. Say something bout number 3 (Joey)
- Her name's Joey. Starts with a J and ends with a Y. :O






I'm soooo bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment