Thursday, May 24, 2012

'cause I'm in a mushy and cheesy sort of mood..

The first and most probably the last post for this month will be about..long distance relationships, or rather my long distance relationship :3

It's been a year and a month since we've been together and out of those months, we've had four months being apart physically. It hasn't been easy getting to use to not seeing each other at any time we want to. I was never really prepared to actually come here, so I never really thought much about being apart for so long and when it finally hit me, it was an OOF moment. But at the same time, it hasn't been that difficult for us at all. We still talk to each other as frequently as we can, we still communicate with each other and tell each other everything. It's like the distance hasn't made much of an impact of our feelings and if I may say so, I feel like we're somehow in a stronger and steadier relationship now. It's nice knowing that the end of the day, there's still someone who will be waiting for you and for you only.

"Sometimes the people who are thousand miles away from you can make you feel better than the people beside you." Thankful for this relationship and friendship, thankful that even though we're miles and continents apart, everything has still remain the same. And although we have the occasional fight and argument, everything always manages to fall back into place.

I'm definitely sticking with this lucky charm of a guy I have with me for a long long time. Looking forward to the month of December till all the talks of food trips and coupley stuff will become reality, whoop!
:)

LOVE > DISTANCE 

No comments:

Post a Comment