Saturday, June 2, 2012

"Expectations always lead to disappointments."



I know this phrase is true but I guess I just can't help myself from expecting the best out of everyone I love. I can't help feeling like we should give our all when we love. And what everyone wants is to be loved, accepted and be remembered by the people we care about. We'd do so much for those few special people that we tend to have the expectations and hopes that maybe they'd feel the same way towards us and they'd go that extra mile for us too. But, I guess it's also basic human nature to take the everyday things for granted, be it a friendship or life itself, I just think people should take a clear look around them and give more thought to appreciating everyone and everything that matters.

Because who knows? You might just spare someone from disappointment, some tears and maybe even save a life just by taking some time from your busy schedule to tell someone how much they actually mean to you. Everyone likes to be reminded they're loved and thought about once in awhile, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment