Saturday, August 11, 2012
Keep calm and stay strong.
Day 1 of exams are over but it already feels like all three days are done, that's how chilled I am. Have no idea whether that's a good or bad thing but I'll just look at it in a cup half filled way to make myself feel better :p
Felt a huge surge of sadness yesterday in class when Vic said bye to all of us and I could feel myself get all emotional blah why are goodbyes always the hardest? It's especially hard this time cause I won't ever return here and I'll never get to see these bunch of people anymore. Met people from Pakistan, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, and South Korea this year and they've somehow managed to creep into the corners of my heart without me meaning for this to happen. Thought I'd be glad to leave this kampung of a place but..I guess emotional bonds are the hardest to break.
Aah. Sucking it up and putting on a brave face, that's what life's about right? Meeting new people and having to say goodbye in the end. Wish I could find a way to tell them how much they've impacted my life though.
Guess this saying from Tumblr is the closest thing to what I feel right now.
Till the next time then, my International Study Centre buddies of Group Q 2012.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment